Are you a charity in need of support?
Cheshire Connect offers your charity, community or faith organisation a genuine way to access relevant business skills and expertise for free. This may include support with a short-term defined project, a longer-term relationship to focus on planning and efficiency or to search for a trustee.
Business skills and expertise are offered for free;
- Learn more about your local business community and explore opportunities to exchange skills and experiences;
- Gain support from local businesses;
- Raise your profile in the local business community;
- Project management by Cheshire Connect;
- Tangible, evaluated results.
Are you a business with skills to offer?
Cheshire Connect is a way for your business and staff to help build stronger communities by donating some of your skills to help some truly inspirational local voluntary and community organisations.
A simple yet structured way to make a positive difference in your community
- Identification of the relevant charity, community, and faith groups which will benefit from the skills and expertise you have to offer
- Suitable pairing with an organisation that matches your personal and corporate goals
- Positive publicity – with Cheshire Connect endeavouring to generate press coverage about each successful match
- Strengthened relationship with employees – improved morale and performance
- Staff development – new skills learned and new contacts made outside your own organisation
- Tangible, evaluated results based on the skills your business has provided
Can you provide financial support?
Ultimately we are a charity ourselves and 100% reliant on donations and sponsors to continue doing what we do. If you are interested in making a donation to help us help more charities, be it a one-off or a regular amount. Just click below for more information.